* Skill Transfer Renewal, official page also updated.http://pad.gungho.jp/member/skill_keishou/161209_assist.html
* Skill Transfer no longer requires Tans and cost reduced to 1 million coins.
* There will be a bonus stat boost if base and assist cards are the same main attributes (+10% HP, 5% ATK, 15% RCV from assist card)
* While not specifically stated in the patch notes, the Lv 99 requirement for assist cards has been removed from the updated Skill Transfer page.
* New King Tan ultimate evolution for Tans.http://pad.gungho.jp/member/sinka/powerup/161209_tan.html
* King Tan will guarantee skill-ups from fodders. King Tan attribute will need to match with the target base card's main attribute during fusion.
* Added new latents revealed from previous stream. These new latents take up 2 slots and can drop from new floor of Ultimate Arena-Bipolar Goddess 3.
* Players can now choose which latent to overwrite
* Volume sliders added for BGM and sound effects
* An on/off switch to let the game remember player's monster box and friend list sortings from previous login. This option will be off by default.
* Monster Box sorting changes. Sub-T has been removed and replaced by Skill Transfer (renamed to Assist). Special->Skill moved to where Skill Transfer used to be.
* Added notice and quest buttons to the top-right of the screen
* Evo mat skill rotationshttp://pad.gungho.jp/member/sinka/skill_change/161209.html